Tollbar MAT actively welcomes applications from NQTs (newly qualified teachers) and other early career teachers. Every year, we successfully support our NQTs through a rigorous Induction Programme, and we recognise the enthusiasm, energy and creativity that new teachers bring to our academies. We believe in the importance of laying secure foundations for future professional and career development, and we promote a culture of lifelong learning amongst all staff, not just new entrants to the profession.
We are proud of the amount of staff currently employed by the Trust who started with us as NQTs, and this is indicative of our commitment to supporting and investing in the careers of our teachers. Furthermore, many of these staff are now in promoted positions, having taken advantage of the many opportunities for professional development and career progression within the MAT.
Tollbar MAT can offer Early Career Teachers:
- A comprehensive Induction programme aligned to the government’s Early Career Framework.
- The support and guidance of expert mentors across all subjects and phases.
- A positive environment in which to learn and grow as a teacher, underpinned by high expectations of all students.
- Outstanding school facilities, including modern and well-equipped classrooms.
- Opportunities for career progression across the wider Multi-Academy Trust for the right candidates.
At Tollbar MAT you will find a warm welcome, excellent support from colleagues and an ethos which recognises you as a professional.